posted by SooYeon(Pia), Shin
This financial protection can be particularly comforting when it comes to providing:
- protection for your family against financial hardship or to maintain their current standard of living.
- cash to pay off mortgages, taxes, or other debts so your heirs are not left with them.
- funds to pay funeral expenses.
- a continuing income stream for your surviving family members.
- an inheritance for your heirs.
- a nest egg for future expenses like your children’s or grandchildren’s education.
As you can see, life insurance is most applicable when you have dependents or heirs that you want to provide for. On the other hand, there are plenty of situations when life insurance does not make sense. For instance…